About Redline Chambers, Inc.
Redline Chambers has brought together leading engineering and manufacturing talent to provide the best vacuum technology and leak testing solutions to our customers. We specialize in the manufacturing of precision-engineered and fabricated vacuum chambers and turn-key systems.
Our factory adheres to ISO 9001:2015 quality control procedures and is supported by experienced mechanical and design engineers, machinists, welders, and assembly personnel in order to produce the quality and accuracy you need.
Who We Are
We just don’t provide chambers. We provide an experience.
Redline Chambers, Inc. is your source for standard and custom precision-engineered and fabricated vacuum chambers and systems providing the experience you look for with the expertise that you require.
- Low to ultra-high vacuum
- Sizes from small to x-large
- 40 years combined vacuum technology expertise
Mission and Vision
Best in class engineered precision vacuum chamber with customer service excellence.
Proper project discovery and design leads to excellent manufacture quality with customer service second to none.
No job too small or too big! Our chambers will outlast any employee
Meet Our Team
15 years in vacuum technology building vacuum chambers and vacuum systems, 25 years of welding and fabrication experience.
12 years as a quality manager in the medical industry and continuous improvement trainer, responsible for quality management system.
20 years executive management, responsible for business development and client relations
40 years of combined industry knowledge from the shop floor, purchasing, design, manufacturing, sales, customer service, and executive management.
Standard to Customize Capabilities
Whether you need an off-the-shelf vacuum chamber or a customized solution, Redline has you covered.
Partners Every Step of the Way
We’re not here to just build you a chamber. From the onset of discovery, we collaborate through modeling, design, engineering, manufacturing, quality, and delivery. Once our relationship has been established there’s no way of getting rid of us. We’re here to help you succeed.
- Welding, machining, and fabrication
- System assembly, integration, and testing
- 3x 25-ton gantry bridge cranes
- Repair and service department
- 45,000 SQ/FT fabrication facility 10-ton forklift
In House Capabilities
- Full system assembly
- Full vacuum system integration
- SP 230 pumping
- High pressure helium leak test
- Bead blasting up to 20' diameter
- Large capacity lifting
- Large manufacturing space
- Aluminum welding
- PE engineering
- R&D: Universities, Government, Scientific Research, Laboratories, Space Simulation
- Thin Film/Instrumentation manufactures: Surface coating, Solar, Leak Detectors, Gas Analysis, Defect Review Systems
Semiconductor Vacuum: Process Equipment, Silicon and Compound Semiconductor
- Industrial Vacuum: Heat Treatment, Industrial Leak detection, Automotive, Electron Tubes
- Rought/Process Vacuum: Packaging, Central Vacuum, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Freeze Drying
Exceeding Customers' Expectations
- Determine Specs
- Discuss project objectives
- Determine Scope
- Conceptual Model
- Engineers draft model
- Design Approval
- Customer review of every detail to ensure accuracy
- PE Engineering
- Finite element analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Machine design analysis
- Assembly, Integration, and Testing
- Quality Control
- Customer Support